Below you will find answers to the questions we get asked the most about on EliteBengals.
How do I change my email address?
Click “Settings”. Click on “Email”. Enter your new email address and confirm with your password. Click “Change Email”. We will send you an activation link which you need to confirm and activate.
How do I change my password?
Click “Settings”. Click on “Password”. Enter your current password. Enter your new password. Confirm your new password. Click “Change”.
Do I have to pay to use the page?
Elitbengals is a dating platform primarily for academics and career-oriented singles in Bangladesh, therefor focusing on privileged dating. Members can sign up for ৳ 2,500 BDT and browse around the page to the full extent without having to upgrade to different levels of memberships.
Will my membership be renewed automatically?
We automatically renew your membership to ensure that you will always get to use our services as a member. Membership will automatically renew itself every month and is connected to your creditcard or mobile banking. Unsubscribe whenever you want.
Why is not my photo visible immediately after I upload it?
To ensure that uploaded photos do not violate our Terms of Service, our moderators review all photos. Once a photo has been approved, it will be displayed directly in your profile. Your photo should be reviewed within a couple of hours.
How do I upload a photo?
Go to the icon at the top of the right corner. Hover over “profile” and click on “edit”. You can upload photos via your computer or import them from Instagram, Facebook and more.
What types of photos can I upload on EliteBengals?
Elitebengals members want a sense of your personality and style. Clear face / body pictures, portraits and family photos is recommended.
The following types of photos which violate our Terms of Service and are not allowed:
- Photos that do not represent you or not belong to you (including photos of celeberties)
- Group photos where it is not clear who you are
- Photos with indecent content
- Paintings, drawings, landscapes, etc.
- Photos that violate or violate someone else’s rights or violate the law.
- Our moderators will remove content and information if we consider it to be in violation of our policies.
How can I change my profile information?
Go to the icon at the top of the right corner. Hover over “profile” and click on “edit”. Continue editing the information as you wish and click on the “Save changes” button down below to update the information on your profile.
I am experiencing issues with the page. What do I do?
We recommend that you clean your cookies / cash memory or try another browser, as this can solve the problem. If the problem exists, please contact our customer support through the contact us page.
Please provide the following information to ensure that they have all they need to help you as quickly as possible:
- Your username
- The device you are using (Desktop, Laptop, tablet, smartphone) (if you are using tablet or smartphone, please specify manufacturer and model.)
- Operating system you are using
- Web browser you are using
- The exact problem you are experiencing
- A screenshot of any error message you encountered.
Can’t find the answer you are looking for? Contact us to get help.